Walz Load Scanner Advances Payload Management Processes
The Walz Load Scanner was recently unveiled and its capabilities have stoked the interests of many companies involved in payload management, particularly mining, construction, and farming operations.
In essence, with the Walz Load Scanner system, loaded trucks that are carrying valuable and monetize-able payloads (e.g. coal, grain, building materials, etc.) can be easily scanned to produce a 3D image of the truck bed passing through. This not only ensures that trucks are fully top-off (to ensure efficiency in one’s operation,) but this also helps in measuring and calculating the value of these loads for future transactions.
How Does The Load Scanner System Work?
The Walz Load Scanner system functions via the following steps:
1. An empty truck will be scanned at the start. A series of 3D laser scanners will be used to scan the unit.
2. Information on how much it weighs will then be calculated by a computer program. It will analyze the depth and intensity of a load and create a 3D image of how it is loaded.
3. The information on the load scan will be stored in the device’s memory bank.
4. The truck can go through again when it is filled with all of the materials it is to carry around.
5. The results of the measurement will then be generated. It will analyze the depth and intensity of a load and create a 3D image of how it is loaded.
A Fully Functional Load Scanner Setup
This is a great and functional load scanner system that can work wonders for all kinds of different scanning and measuring functions. It has many functions that make it fully worthwhile:
- The load management software (that comes with most load scanner packages) will create a fully 3D layout of how the items in the unit were measured. This layout will show information on things like how the materials are loaded, any compaction in the space and whether or not any spillage has taken place at a given time.
- All data can be sent in a wireless manner to a computer or a mobile device that has the software. The key is to link the device up to the scanners so all data can be read as necessary from any device.
- Load tickets can also be generated by the load scanner system by WalzScale.com. These tickets are necessary for reading information on each load that comes about. This is used for not only reporting on items but to also ensure that clients are billed properly based on what is being transported at a given time.
Many Different Advantages
There are several great features of the Walz Load Scanner that have made it one of the most trusted units in the market.
- All data can be printed out as needed or stored on a cloud-based platform as needed.
- The readouts that are printed are fully detailed and give off more than enough information with regards to how different items are to be measured and used.
- RFID and video recognition systems may be added to the load scanner if needed. This is to create a better overall look that fits in with the demands one has for getting items ready.
- All of this works well for trucks as they are in motion. It could potentially reduce the overall stopping time for a vehicle as needed.
Businesses and other entities that need to get their trucks measured and reviewed the right way can trust the Walz Load Scanner. This will quickly and easily measure the weight of a truck in order to get a full idea on what is being carried. The setup works quite well for ensuring that the right materials are measured and checked as needed.