Top 3 Pressure Sealers for Faster Paper Folding & Sealing
Pressure seal technology is a non-envelope solution that helps businesses and other institutions reduce the multiple steps required for a number of recurring mail. Unlike the traditional mailing system that requires multiple steps when using a mail inserting equipment, pressure sealers only need a single operation, which helps cut down on print related costs and increase efficiency.
The latest pressure sealers take special pressure sensitive self mailing papers and then fold them into self0-mailing forms. Folder sealers can be used to mail advertisements, flyers, invoices, payroll/checks, utility bills, direct mails and so much more. Pressure seal one-piece mailers have currently been the ultimate solution for business documents that can be printed on one piece of paper. And while the brands in the market might be many, there are a few that stand out. Here are top three pressure sealers for paper folding sealing and document handling.
Formax AutoSeal® FD 2200 Series Pressure Sealers
The AutoSeal® FD 2200 Series of Pressure Sealers from Formax offers a line of high-end pressure sealer machines that are designed to handle the highest volume jobs with much flexibility and dependability.
Formax 2200 Series pressure sealers offer fully automated settings for quick and easy setup of different jobs. With a processing speed of up to 40,000 forms/hour, the sealer has set the industry standard for processing speed and production capabilities. The AutoSeal 2200 series comes in four models that offer different in-feed options. They include the following:
- Formax FD 2200: Utilizes an air-feed system that reaches a capacity of 500 forms
- Formax FD 2200-EX: Offers an extended air-feed system with a a capacity of up to 1,000 forms
- Formax FD 2250: It’s designed with a pile feed system that allows for up to 3.500 loaded form capacity
- Formax FD 2280: When combined with Formax FD 676 Maxi Burster, the pressure sealer is capable of processing continuous forms.
There are a wide range of features of Formax 2200 Series pressure sealers. When combined with a laser printer with pressure seal forms, they create the ultimate high-volume, secure, time-saving and efficient solutions to any paper processing. Other benefits of this series include being very flexible with any given application, powerful output, and easy to operation.
2. Paitec MX 13000 Pressure Sealer
The Paitec MX 13000 pressure sealer has come out as one of the most advanced heavy-duty pressure sealer in the market. The sealer is also among the most affordable pressure seal machine with a a processing capacity of 13,000 pieces per hour and up to a volume of 400,000 pieces.
The key features of the Paitec MX 13000 Pressure Sealer include heavy duty four-roller sealing unit, a set of reverse friction rollers that auto correct double feeds and an auto-lift feed that can hold up to 1,400 seal forms. It also features an optional vertical exit stacker that can hold up to 650 forms. No envelope needed as it can seal single-sheet self mailers.
Other benefits offered by the Paitec MX 13000 Pressure Sealer include:
- Adjustable speed which allows the operator work with a convenient speed and a quiet environment
- Heavy duty cycle with up to 400,000 sheets per month
- Large in-feed capacity: The in-feed hopper holds up to 1,400 sheets which saves time throughout the processing
3. Formax AutoSeal® FD 1502 Plus
Also from Formax, the AutoSeal FD 1502 Plus is a pressure sealer that offers a user-friendly and economical mid-volume solution for processing once-piece mailers that are pressure sensitive. With a processing of about 6,250 forms per hour, the sealer allows operators to complete daily tasks with ease.
Additionally, the Formax AutoSeal FD 1502 Plus has an integrated output conveyor that keeps processed form neat, in order and ready for mailing. It also comes with perfectly redesigned and clearly marked fold plates that make setting up easier. The sealer’s compact design and ease of setting up makes the unit ideal for use in small offices or departments.
Other benefits offered by the Formax AutoSeal FD 1502 Plus Pressure Sealer include:
- It’s highly flexible per each given application
- Pressure seal solution: Creates secure, time saving and efficient paper processing solution
- It’s dependable and powerful
- It is easy to operate
See more pressure sealer machines from Formax to see what other models this company has to offer.