It is very cumbersome and costly (with respect to labor and employment costs) to write hundreds and thousands of addresses on individual envelopes, especially for businesses that send thousands of letters and publications. This is where address printers come in handy. Though you don’t really need to have one at home, they are a must for businesses intending to engage their customers and clients.
Any decent address printer should be able to print all necessary information on an envelope and do it in bulk. To help you in making the choice, we’ve picked the top address printer products on the market today.
Secap SA-5300 Pro Address Printer
A good option for those seeking a good in-house and large-volume printer is the SA-5300 Pro from Secap. It is small enough not to occupy too much space around the office yet can still stand alone without extra support. The work produced thereafter is simply superb in quality and quantity, making it a favorite for small to medium-sized businesses and offices.
- Can produce up to 30,000 #10 envelopes in an hour when set to super draft quality and 7,500 when in executive quality
- Adjustable print quality (8 options) makes for an adjustable print system based on your needs
- Can produce large prints up to 3” and even the smallest print thanks to a media control roll
Getting quality address printers is of course a tough thing for many businesses but the printers above can deliver remarkable value.
Rena Mach 8 Address Printer
The Rena Mach 8 address printer is literally at the top of its class thank to the revolutionary technology incorporated into its compact build. With the improved tech designed by Memjet, the Mach 8 address printer is ideal for high-volume document printing while still retaining excellent quality in each copy.
- Up to 60 letter-size pages every minute. It is capable of this feat because it can print 10 reams continuously without having to reload paper.
- This load is handled by a high capacity feeder and an output stacker if you want one
- Five ink tanks each 250ml provide the printer with ink for long runs and they are also affordable
Neopost USA HJ980 Address Printer
This model is certainly unique in design, but the bottom line still remains, excellent print every time. It is also meant for large loads which it handles without breaking a sweat. Produced by Neopost USA, one of the leading manufacturers of mailing machines and mailing systems, among the top features of the HJ980 are:
- 3” print area allows up to 3 print heads to create print for addresses, postal barcodes and attention lines, all at the same time
- Papers are transported by a vacuum transport system which can be customized for various sizes of paper
- Quick printing in bulk can produce 34,000 postcards in an hour
Accufast P8 Address Printer
While the Rena Mach 8 is outfitted with tanks of ink for the longest runs, Accufast instead chose to settle on flexibility, allowing the P8 to be configured for various applications and mailing systems. You can also connect it to other devices such as digital cameras and send information back and forth, which is important for quick jobs.
- Vacuum transport system with speeds of up to 300 inches per second to feed the print heads with paper
- Up to 50 inches of printed paper can be produced every second
- Light and portable for smaller offices
Walco Systems 655MB Address Printer
The Walco Systems 655MB address printer is perfect for the largest commercial jobs. Although quite bulky, every component of the printer works to maximize print efficiency.
- Independent vacuum control for feeding papers to the print head
- 12” wide steel transport rollers ensure the largest loads can be handled
- Infrared dryers are very efficient and ensure faster line speeds