The Community Health Institute (CHI) expo, an annual conference put on by the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC), is one of the most comprehensive and significant year-end conferences for community health centers and federally qualified health centers (FQHCs).
Comprising of over 2,000 community of healthcare leaders, board members, employees, clinicians, and managers, the upcoming 2016 NACHC CHI expo in Chicago is an excellent networking opportunity as well as educational opportunity for many attendees in the community healthcare industry.
What to Expect
The 2016 NACHC CHI is scheduled to kick off in Chicago on August 28th and will close three days later on the 30th. It is planned to launch as the healthcare organizations go on with the expansion so as to adhere to the increasing demand for primary care services and the major outline of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) are advancing in their execution. Attendees can network and learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry, including reputable FQHC billing company maximizedrevenue.com.
Policies & Issues of Interest
Notably, the ACA has set in motion immense changes in the healthcare setting and their implementation have lifted up new issues for patients and the Community Health Centers. Such areas are evident in sections of operations such as the policies, clinical, and financial. For this reason, NACHC CHI is intended to convey the most current information regarding the transformation taking shape presently. Also, it will provide the attendees with the tools to stay tactically viable in the latest Health Insurance Market.
Primarily, the attendees such as the HCCNs, PCAs, FQHCs, and Health Centers will have the chance to take notice of issues such as:
- Sustainability, compliance, and quality
- Tele-behavior Health
- PCMH accreditation and recognition
- Integration of the clinical care team
- Retention and recruitment of the clinical workforce
- The reimbursement activities of the FQHC under the marketplace, Medicare, and Medicaid
- Contract negotiations with vendors and managed care plans
- Patient navigators
- Opportunities for the federal funding
Mainly, one should attend the NACHC CHI expo for the reason that they will have the chance to connect with new solutions and ideas, learn new skills, network, and hear the up-to-date information thought leaders in the healthcare industry.
Opportunities to Optimize & Grow
Even more, the CHI will offer the attendees the technical assistance, vital onsite training sessions, and essential, up-to-date information that will help guide them through the challenges of the current healthcare marketplace.
The NACHC CHI conference will comprise of some of the following event to help attendees optimize and grow their practice.
- Learning Lab: using strategic thinking to influence the Health Center of a community
- Using the social media to build a community.
- Show Me the Money! The hidden facts for enhancing performance done with FQHC Practice Transformation that is Data-Drive.
- The information that one knows about the FTCA is not sufficient
- It will allow one to understand the large advantage of the Affordable Care Act.
- The complexity of the patients and how they can be managed for a better experience, lower cost, and better quality.
- Retaining, growing and hiring a stable workforce.
- Medicare PPS.
For more information about the NACHC CHI expo 2016, visit meetings.nachc.com.