The agriculture and landscaping marketplace has witnessed an eruption of rotary cutter manufacturers. This has left purchasers and independent users on an ongoing quest to pinpoint a solid brand that they can trust. To help shed light, below we feature three of the best and most reputable manufacturers of rotary cutters currently leading the market.
Servis Rhino is one of the most reputable companies that offers an impressive collection of rotary cutters to take care of both farm work and homestead needs. From grooming orchards to shredding crops and even schoolyards and highways, Servis Rhino is an excellent choice to help clear and maintain any property.
These rotary cutters are highly dependable, durable, and offer the highest value with excellent durability. Servis Rhino rotary cutters come in the following categories.
Single Spindle Rotary Cutters
Servis Rhino single spindle comes in various forms with different areas of performance. These range from RH series, 100 series, 200 series, 400 series, and gr series.
Multi Spindle Rotary Cutters
Rhino multi-spindle rotary cutters help maintain large tracts of land. They include SE series, heavy duty series, and turbo series.
Flex Wing Rotary Cutters
Having been on the market for over fifty years, Flex Wing rotary cutters offer excellence performance, high value, and reliability. The Flex Wing collection can be used to maintain pastures, mow weeds and grass, shred crops and mow highway rights-of-way as well. Flex Wing offers its users the TS12 stealth, 6000 series, 2150 15′ Flex Wing.
Servis Rhino flail mowers handle the most complicated duties like mowing the school yard and shredding crops. These are some of the most rugged rotary cutter-style mowers that can handle serious land clearing and crop cutting.
Bush Hog has been an unrivaled manufacturer of rotary cutters since 1950. In fact, Bush Hog was the first company to make the most successful rotary cutter globally-recognized.
Bush Hog manufactures an array of rotary cutters and finishing mowers designed for different uses. These products can dependably satisfy the various needs of farmers, ranchers, landowners, orchard owners, contractors, lawn or landscape experts. These come in the following series.
Razorback Series Rotary Cutters
This comes in three models all of which have Bush hog’s legendary dependability and durability. An excellent choice for grass and weeds, these models are convenient to use in small farms and around estates. The series in this category include BH4, BH5, and BH6.
BH10 Series Rotary Cutters
These authentic Bush Hog models are designed to offer unequaled performance in tough situations like grass, small brush, and weeds. These top rotary cutters from Bush Hog include the BH15, BH16, and BH17.
BH20 Series Rotary Cutters
These Bush Hog rotary cutters are famous for their reliability and superior performance. The top rotary cutter models in this category include BH25, BH26, and BH27.
BH320 Series Rotary Cutters
For their unbeaten performance, the BH320 are the first rotary cutters that gave the Bush Hog the reputation they enjoy up to date. The series in this group are the BH327 and BH328 models.
Land Pride rotary cutters are famous for cutting pastures, row crop fields and complicated jobs like sliding over rocks and stumps. This category has an array of rotary models like RCR12, RCR15, RCR18, RCR1884, RC2512, and RCR2660 among others.
Land Pride rotary cutters are designed and proven to meet all voluntary testing procedures. The round back design of the cutters allows easy handling and dispensing of material.
The above rotary cutters not only are they manufactured by reputable manufacturers but are also highly efficient, durable and easy to use.
If you are looking for the best ground care and lawn equipment, Befco is one of the best choices on the market. Since its first launch, Befco has always impressed its customers by coming up with not top notch equipment but also durable ones.
So far, the company offers eleven major product categories which can be accessed from their official website. Here, you will get to view some of their top finishing and flail mowers brands.
Befco Cyclone Finishing Mowers
Befco Cyclone finishing mowers are specifically designed for advanced and high-end professional performance. Anyone looking for the ideal mower for maintaining golf, lawns or sports fields should definitely go for these models.
Befco C30-CE Finishing Mower
The Befco C30-CE finishing mower comes with a rear discharge and a three spindle driven engine. Its additional features include:
- Four rubber tires which ensure that the cuts are always leveled.
- Able to cut a 5ft width and heights ranging from 1-4 inches.
- Comes with a 11 gauge reinforced mower deck.
- Greased spindle shafts which make maintenance easy.
- 11.5 HP Briggs and Stratton I/C engine.
- A kill safe switch.
- Easy to find Befco finish mower parts for this popular model
Benefits of the Befco C30-CE Finishing Mower
- Very compatible with ATVs and lawn tractors.
- Very durable due to its heavy duty reinforced belt.
- High precision cuts.
- Offers perfectly leveled cuts.
Click here to learn more about this model.
Befco Cyclone C70 Finishing Mower
The Befco Cyclone C70 finishing mower is a heavy duty rear discharge finishing mower which operates at 30-70HP. It comes with the following features:
- A cutting height ranging from 1.3 to 5.3 inches.
- 4 heavy duty rubber swivel bearing wheels.
- An eight gauge reinforced mower deck.
- Cutting widths varying between 90 and 110 inches.
- Stamped steel reinforced wheel arm (attached using 8 bolts for consistent cutting height).
Advantages of Befco C70 Finishing Mower
- Its gear box comes with highly engineered cooling fins.
- Can be mounted on both rear and front tractor ends.
- A heavy duty PTO shaft which is shielded.
- 2 heavy duty reinforced belts,
- Precise blade overlap and tip speed for accurate cuts.
Click here to learn more about this product.
Befco Cyclone C50 Finishing Mower
Operating at a 20-50 HP, the Befco C50 finishing mower offers 540 rpm and rear discharge during operation. Its exclusive features include:
- Can cut widths ranging from 4 to 7 ft.
- 4 rubber swivel wheels with inbuilt bearings.
- A floating 3-point linkage.
- Spiral gears for quiet and robust operations.
- Steel reinforced wheel arm.
- A chain shielding at the rear discharge.
Benefits of the Befco C50 Finishing Mower
- Offers consistent cuts.
- Compatible with both rear and front tractor mountings.
- Easy servicing.
- High blade tip speed.
- A very efficient cooling system on the gear box.
Click here to learn more about this finishing mower from Befco.
Befco Hurricane Flail Mowers
Befco Hurricane flail mowers are best where precise, safe and professional mowing is required. There are several brands and here are some of the best.
Befco Hurricane H80 Flail Mower
This flail mower operate at 40-80HP with a 540 rpm. With this model, you will enjoy:
- An eight-gauge frame.
- Working widths of 72, 88 and 100 inches.
- A cutting height ranging from 0.75 to 6 inches.
- An electronically balanced rotor.
- Replaceable skids.
- Belt shield fender.
- Easy to find Befco flail mower parts for this popular model
Benefits of Befco H80 Flail Mower
- Allows the operator to drive in line with an overrunning clutch.
- A semi-auto belt tensioner.
- The user can adjust its cutting height roller.
- An efficient gearbox.
- Supports front and rear tractor mounting.
Click here to learn more about this model.
Befco Hurricane H70 Flail Mower
The Befco Hurricane H70 flail mower operates at 540 rpm and 30-70HP. It comes with the following features:
- A belt shield fender.
- Floating top link.
- An electronically balanced rotor.
- Cutting widths of 60, 72 and 88 inches.
- Cutting heights – between 3/4 to 6 inches.
Benefits of the Befco H70 Flail Mower
- Its scraper is mounted on an adjustable cutting roller.
- Comes with a semi-automatic belt tensioner.
- Offers finer cuts due to high blade tip speed.
- Sealed rotor bearings which guarantee longer years of operation.
Befco is one of the best companies when it comes to finishing and flail mowers. Some of its models support optional equipment which can really come in handy.