The Community Health Institute (CHI) expo, an annual conference put on by the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC), is one of the most comprehensive and significant year-end conferences for community health centers and federally qualified health centers (FQHCs).
Comprising of over 2,000 community of healthcare leaders, board members, employees, clinicians, and managers, the upcoming 2016 NACHC CHI expo in Chicago is an excellent networking opportunity as well as educational opportunity for many attendees in the community healthcare industry.
What to Expect
The 2016 NACHC CHI is scheduled to kick off in Chicago on August 28th and will close three days later on the 30th. It is planned to launch as the healthcare organizations go on with the expansion so as to adhere to the increasing demand for primary care services and the major outline of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) are advancing in their execution. Attendees can network and learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry, including reputable FQHC billing company maximizedrevenue.com.
Policies & Issues of Interest
Notably, the ACA has set in motion immense changes in the healthcare setting and their implementation have lifted up new issues for patients and the Community Health Centers. Such areas are evident in sections of operations such as the policies, clinical, and financial. For this reason, NACHC CHI is intended to convey the most current information regarding the transformation taking shape presently. Also, it will provide the attendees with the tools to stay tactically viable in the latest Health Insurance Market.
Primarily, the attendees such as the HCCNs, PCAs, FQHCs, and Health Centers will have the chance to take notice of issues such as:
- Sustainability, compliance, and quality
- Tele-behavior Health
- PCMH accreditation and recognition
- Integration of the clinical care team
- Retention and recruitment of the clinical workforce
- The reimbursement activities of the FQHC under the marketplace, Medicare, and Medicaid
- Contract negotiations with vendors and managed care plans
- Patient navigators
- Opportunities for the federal funding
Mainly, one should attend the NACHC CHI expo for the reason that they will have the chance to connect with new solutions and ideas, learn new skills, network, and hear the up-to-date information thought leaders in the healthcare industry.
Opportunities to Optimize & Grow
Even more, the CHI will offer the attendees the technical assistance, vital onsite training sessions, and essential, up-to-date information that will help guide them through the challenges of the current healthcare marketplace.
The NACHC CHI conference will comprise of some of the following event to help attendees optimize and grow their practice.
- Learning Lab: using strategic thinking to influence the Health Center of a community
- Using the social media to build a community.
- Show Me the Money! The hidden facts for enhancing performance done with FQHC Practice Transformation that is Data-Drive.
- The information that one knows about the FTCA is not sufficient
- It will allow one to understand the large advantage of the Affordable Care Act.
- The complexity of the patients and how they can be managed for a better experience, lower cost, and better quality.
- Retaining, growing and hiring a stable workforce.
- Medicare PPS.
For more information about the NACHC CHI expo 2016, visit meetings.nachc.com.
If you are looking for the best ground care and lawn equipment, Befco is one of the best choices on the market. Since its first launch, Befco has always impressed its customers by coming up with not top notch equipment but also durable ones.
So far, the company offers eleven major product categories which can be accessed from their official website. Here, you will get to view some of their top finishing and flail mowers brands.
Befco Cyclone Finishing Mowers
Befco Cyclone finishing mowers are specifically designed for advanced and high-end professional performance. Anyone looking for the ideal mower for maintaining golf, lawns or sports fields should definitely go for these models.
Befco C30-CE Finishing Mower
The Befco C30-CE finishing mower comes with a rear discharge and a three spindle driven engine. Its additional features include:
- Four rubber tires which ensure that the cuts are always leveled.
- Able to cut a 5ft width and heights ranging from 1-4 inches.
- Comes with a 11 gauge reinforced mower deck.
- Greased spindle shafts which make maintenance easy.
- 11.5 HP Briggs and Stratton I/C engine.
- A kill safe switch.
- Easy to find Befco finish mower parts for this popular model
Benefits of the Befco C30-CE Finishing Mower
- Very compatible with ATVs and lawn tractors.
- Very durable due to its heavy duty reinforced belt.
- High precision cuts.
- Offers perfectly leveled cuts.
Click here to learn more about this model.
Befco Cyclone C70 Finishing Mower
The Befco Cyclone C70 finishing mower is a heavy duty rear discharge finishing mower which operates at 30-70HP. It comes with the following features:
- A cutting height ranging from 1.3 to 5.3 inches.
- 4 heavy duty rubber swivel bearing wheels.
- An eight gauge reinforced mower deck.
- Cutting widths varying between 90 and 110 inches.
- Stamped steel reinforced wheel arm (attached using 8 bolts for consistent cutting height).
Advantages of Befco C70 Finishing Mower
- Its gear box comes with highly engineered cooling fins.
- Can be mounted on both rear and front tractor ends.
- A heavy duty PTO shaft which is shielded.
- 2 heavy duty reinforced belts,
- Precise blade overlap and tip speed for accurate cuts.
Click here to learn more about this product.
Befco Cyclone C50 Finishing Mower
Operating at a 20-50 HP, the Befco C50 finishing mower offers 540 rpm and rear discharge during operation. Its exclusive features include:
- Can cut widths ranging from 4 to 7 ft.
- 4 rubber swivel wheels with inbuilt bearings.
- A floating 3-point linkage.
- Spiral gears for quiet and robust operations.
- Steel reinforced wheel arm.
- A chain shielding at the rear discharge.
Benefits of the Befco C50 Finishing Mower
- Offers consistent cuts.
- Compatible with both rear and front tractor mountings.
- Easy servicing.
- High blade tip speed.
- A very efficient cooling system on the gear box.
Click here to learn more about this finishing mower from Befco.
Befco Hurricane Flail Mowers
Befco Hurricane flail mowers are best where precise, safe and professional mowing is required. There are several brands and here are some of the best.
Befco Hurricane H80 Flail Mower
This flail mower operate at 40-80HP with a 540 rpm. With this model, you will enjoy:
- An eight-gauge frame.
- Working widths of 72, 88 and 100 inches.
- A cutting height ranging from 0.75 to 6 inches.
- An electronically balanced rotor.
- Replaceable skids.
- Belt shield fender.
- Easy to find Befco flail mower parts for this popular model
Benefits of Befco H80 Flail Mower
- Allows the operator to drive in line with an overrunning clutch.
- A semi-auto belt tensioner.
- The user can adjust its cutting height roller.
- An efficient gearbox.
- Supports front and rear tractor mounting.
Click here to learn more about this model.
Befco Hurricane H70 Flail Mower
The Befco Hurricane H70 flail mower operates at 540 rpm and 30-70HP. It comes with the following features:
- A belt shield fender.
- Floating top link.
- An electronically balanced rotor.
- Cutting widths of 60, 72 and 88 inches.
- Cutting heights – between 3/4 to 6 inches.
Benefits of the Befco H70 Flail Mower
- Its scraper is mounted on an adjustable cutting roller.
- Comes with a semi-automatic belt tensioner.
- Offers finer cuts due to high blade tip speed.
- Sealed rotor bearings which guarantee longer years of operation.
Befco is one of the best companies when it comes to finishing and flail mowers. Some of its models support optional equipment which can really come in handy.
While many professionals involved in heavy-duty weighing systems think weighbridge scales are becoming obsolete, still many companies depend on these truck scale systems to efficiently and effectively serve as a dependable weighing system for their operation’s weighing site.
1. Walz Scale
Walz Scale is top-rated weighbridge scale supplier that you can trust, especially when acquiring the support and calibration services you many need during and after your purchase. Walz Scale is another industry leader in selling weighbridge scales for the various industry applications.
Customers of Walz Scale are confident in their investment because the company delivers custom-integrated weighbridges, ongoing support, and professional calibration solutions. The following are some of their features that has made Walz Scale to top supplier of weighbridges and truck scale systems.
- axle scales and a full platform design
- heavy duty design weighbridges
- multiple truck scale sizes available
- multiple weighing capacities available
- custom design weighbridge scales
- MSHA approved designs
- rental truck scales that are available
With the heavy-duty weighbridge scales from Walz, you will be certain that you would get a perfect weighing system when acquiring these products. Weighbridges from Walz Scale can be seamlessly integrated for many different applications. So whether you operate a mining site or farm, you can trust the custom weighbridge systems from Walz Scale.
2. Pasco Scale
Pasco Scale is known for steel-deck weighbridges that they sell to heavy-duty and industrial businesses. For many years, Pasco Scale has been within the industry-leading source selling heavy-duty weighbridges as well as robust weighing systems.
Through the process, they have gained the experience designing as well as installing weighbridge truck scale systems. This has been the main reason why buyers prefer them when they want high-volume intricate steel-deck weighbridges. Whether you want above-ground weighbridge scale or an open-pit design, they will help you buy the quality that you would need during your purchase. Pasco Scale will help you determine that precise truck scale type you want for your weighing operations.
3. Universal Scales Weight Equip L.L.C.
Universal Scales Weight Equip offers heavy-duty wheel weighers that you can buy when looking for the best options. They have most versatile truck scales styles that has made them the best that you can buy when you need quality. With their portable wheel weighers, you will get light-weight axle system that is suitable for variety of applications. The quality of their portable axle scales that you can buy are ideal when you need the best from the market.
These heavy-duty truck scales are always highly efficient when measuring loads that can go as high as up to 100,000 lbs. In addition, Universal Scales Weight Equip offers the most dependable truck scales that you can use for mining as well as other volume applications. When you buy them, you will the best Heavy Duty-Series Weighbridges that will provide you accurate weights.
In conclusion, the information should help you understand the review of the top 3 industry leading weighbridge scales for 2016 when seeking a place where you can buy one in the market.