3 Industrial Automation Solutions from Walz Label & Mailing Systems
Over the past decade alone, technology has changed significantly to help automate and streamline day to day operations. Organizations and businesses are forced to keep up with new technology so that they can stay competitive in their respective industries of expertise.
The industrial and manufacturing sectors have embraced new technology mainly by automating most functions and achieving greater levels of efficiency and throughput. In order to stay afloat and maximize productivity, various types of companies have turned to industrial automation solutions to achieve this objective.
Automation has a number of advantages unlike doing work manually. Some of them include:
- It is easy to attain assigned goals when a system is automatic because you are sure of the results after a certain amount of time.
- Little supervision is required in automatic systems.
- Automation leads to perfection. There is little or less margin of error.
Advanced Automation Solutions from Walz
Walz Label & Mailing Systems is a family owned business with its headquarters in Central Illinois. They have been in business since 1966. They provide business automation solutions that meet unique needs. These automation systems are very important for businesses in manufacturing, design, processing, and other industrial sectors. Some of the automation solutions they provide include:
- Automatic box opener
- Dimensioning systems
- Conveyor systems
- Print and apply
- Shipping systems
- Picking systems
- Sortation systems
- Cold Seal packaging
- Custom Robotics
The above systems are all equally important to a business depending on the type of business it is involved in. But there are a few that stand out and they are;
Automatic Box Opener Machines
IBOD are some of the top industrial automatic box openers. Walz offers you IBOD single (intelligent box opening machine) which are programmed to fully open a carton box automatically at a rate of 600 cartons in an hour. They also have IBOD double which opens up to 1000 cartons in an hour.
Among the automatic box opener machines offered by Walz, some of the most popular systems include:
- IBOS 12M Case cutter which is designed to open cigarette cartons for distribution.
- Automatic Case Extractor which is used to empty content of a carton into bins.
- Auto blade changer
- Pick Window option which cuts tape lines only.
Dimensioning & Cubing Systems
If you are in need of the best cubing systems and dimensional systems, look no further. Walz Label & Mailing offers you a wide variety of cubing and dimensioning systems from CASI which is a leading manufacturer of these systems.
Some of the cubing and dimensioning systems available include:
- 3000 Low Cost Dimensioner which is designed as the lowest cost in-line cubing system with an integrated scale.
- 4000 Carton Dimensioning which is a carton dimensioning system that is used in receiving and fulfillment.
- 4010 In-line Cubing System which is a high in speed, accurate, in-motion/in-line cubing system.
- Inline Pallet Weigher and cuber which is used to check weight, measure the length, width and height of pallets in motion on pallet conveyor.
To see more cubing and dimensional weighing systems from Walz, visit DimensionalWeighing.com.
If you are in need of a sortation machine or a sortation system, Walz offers automatic sortation solutions for you. These sortation systems range from low to high speed systems. Some of them include:
- High Speed Sorting Machine
- Medium Rate Sorting Machine
- Conveyor Sortation Systems
- Low Rate Sorting Machine
- Parcel/Carrier Sorting Machine
- Small Item Sorting Machine
- CASI Sorters/Pushers
These are just but a few of the systems that Walz Label & Mailing Systems have. They have so many other automation systems that are meant to ease work. They have been in business for a long time and therefore know what is best for you.