3 Advanced Weighing Systems That Optimize Payload Management Processes
Truck scales are vital tools in payload weighing and management of mined materials and extracted resources. Truck weighing systems come in many different designs for specific weighing operations and application requirements.
While there are many types of truck scales and heavy-duty weighing systems available, in this article we highlight three of the most advanced weighing systems that optimize payload management processes. We also discuss how these truck scale systems facilitate more efficient weighing operations and payload management.
On-board Weighing Systems
On-board weighing systems, most commonly on-board truck scales, are integrated on the vehicle and can provide the weight of the vehicle that integrates it without the need for external weighing system. They are seamless installed on the chassis of the truck and the interface is provided at the driver’s cab.
On-board truck scales are equipped with a number of features to offer the following advantages
- They are versatile and can be integrated with many types of trucks.
- Most of the on-board truck scales are features in-cab digital indicators for easy payload management.
- They are well design to withstand high load and ease usability.
- Properly calibrated on board truck scales are highly accurate and reliable.
On-board scales are some of the most beneficial truck scales among the users of tractor trailers, wheel loaders, haul trucks, and other equipment. For more information about on-board truck scales, visit WalzScale.com.
Portable Weighing Systems
Portable weighing systems (such as portable axle scales and wheel weighers) are designed to be highly functional, easy to use, and accurate. The portable weighing scales by Walz have more advantages as compare to others since they are available in different lengths, specification and configurations. Therefore, they can weigh a wide range of vehicles, whether single or multiple axles. Portable weighing scale systems features the following:
- Most systems are equipped with overload protection features, particularly heavy-duty wheel load weighers
- They are heavy duty weighing scales as they can weigh several tons of weight.
- The portable truck axle scales include optional ramps to be used in adverse terrain and undulating.
- Available in different sizes and weighing capacities.
- They can measure a wide range of vehicle, ranging from mining trucks to farming vehicles.
- The portable truck scales are designed to be easy to use and carry less space therefore less training in required using it.
Load Volume Scanner Systems
Load scanning technologies have greatly revolutionized loading management operations. The load volume scanner system is not actually not a weighing scale but an alternative to use for scanning and calculating load volumes and converting it to weight metrics. This volumetric load scanning technology not only facilitates easy handling and enhances portability but also increase speed of producing accurate measurements.
Load scanners are only ideal for mining companies that demands in-motion weighing operations. It provides a simple and easy to install solutions for weighing needs and provide an alternative to the usual truck scales. It aids in optimizing the productivity and efficiency of your regular operations and also improving data analysis approach.
Load volume scanner systems can easily analyze high definition 3D images produce and troubleshoot distribution efficiencies. most of these Load Volume Scanner Systems integrate a software called payload pro operating systems, which ease correction and management of load scan data.